Lluvia Retreat Workshop
We invite you to join us in our 7 day workshop retreat, where we will challenge you to remember that you have a dream, deepen inner connections and know that your goals are achievable. We will gain awareness of the things stopping us from achieving our dreams and equip you with tools to overcome these challenges, and learn how to take steps towards setting ourselves free from being slaves to our thoughts and feelings.
The intimate group of 14 participants, are from diverse cultures and countries, and will partake in a program which has been designed with balance in mind, combining workshops with a variety of daily practices, fun events, relaxing activities, and challenging experiences.
The retreat takes place in Hogsback, which has an atmosphere of pure fantasy, with forests, flowers, and waterfalls. A fairyland, located in the Eastern Cape, on the edge of the oldest forest in South Africa. A place to reconnect, be one with nature, to create beauty, and to dream magical dreams.
The workshop retreat is happening from 29 Sept to 5 Oct 19 (please refer to the schedule), and includes:
- Transport to/from East London airport, to the venue
- 4 Star accommodation for 6 nights – private room
- Complimentary Wi Fi is featured.
- Three meals and snacks included.
- Workshops and discussion groups covering 3 topics
- Daily practices, teaching habits such as: confidence, meditation, affirmations, and journaling
- Activities, outings, and events, such as a visit to a Xhosa village, firewalking seminar, hikes to the waterfalls and many more…
- A customized gift pack on arrival, 4 guided meditations, all materials used in the workshops.