King ’s Lodge Hotel will be hosting a memorable Gala dinner with LIVE
music from the fabulous singer and entertainer Kerry Hiles during the
winter festival celebrations. You don’t want to miss this!
We look forward to a festive weekend!
Saturday, 27th of July 2018
Winter Festival Gala Dinner
Cost: R240 per adult | R100 per child (7-12yrs) | R50 per child (3-6yrs)
Booking is Essential 045-962 1024
A little more about Kerry Hiles
South African actress, singer and bass player, Kerry Hiles, is based in East London, but travels nationally and internationally for engagements that include solo and band performances as a vocalist and/or bass player. Highlights of her musical career include:
- Hotel residencies with cover bands in the Middle East
- Royal command performances as a bass player and singer in the Seychelles
- A full season as a musician, singer and cabaret artist onboard the cruise ship, The Symphony
- 4 years with the Barnyard Theatre group as a bass player and singer
- And as a singer with a vocal ensemble at Nelson Mandela’s 80th birthday.
- Kerry has also been the bass player in the orchestra pit for acclaimed musicals, and has experience playing in gospel groups, heavy metal bands and show bands. She is a versatile performer, able to sing and play various styles of music, and capable of providing the perfect musical backdrop to a stylish cocktail event, or rocking the party til dawn.